domingo, 28 de maio de 2006

these problems in head. ¨¨

yeah, it's true i write only when there's something annoying me.
and this, of today, i think, is the responsible of all my problems and these confusing thoughts in head.
ok, drama again.
but it is confusing. it is annoying. and i can't tell anyone. cause i'm ashamed about that. because they think it's not usual of me, and, in fact it's almos repeatedly.
i have to say, my heart is claiming. but i won't because, sanity haven't filled my mind. it's almost there.
oh, how i'd like to say!
but i won't. i won't.
shit.
none can help me. mom, dad, sister, friends or mates.
the only thing i have to do is wait. wait for the racionality in my head again.


[it's not for understanding. even me can't understand it.]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário